Cover needs to bleed

Theresa de Valence TdeV at bstw.com
Mon Apr 18 12:18:09 PDT 2011

Hi Framers,

Thanks for all the help you've given me lately :)

I'm printing a Conference Guide which will be 8.5" x 11" when finished
The outside front and rear covers will be in colour, and I want the
colour to bleed to the edge.

Do I create a Master Page to be used for the front and rear covers which
is 9" x 11.5"? (The printer has an Indigo which prints 12" x 18").

Or should I accomplish this bleed a different way?

Will having pages which used different sizes of master pages cause any
problem with book generation?

Will having page sizes larger than 8.5" x 11" cause any problems with
printing the book (to check it) on my local printer?

Any advice you want to confer?

Many thanks,
Theresa