Cover needs to bleed

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 06:29:53 PDT 2011

Process the cover separately from the book. Use the same dimensions as
your book, but when you PDF the cover for press use larger dimensions
with crop marks. This is what my printer preferred. Of course, you
should ask your printer about this as they may have a spec for you to
follow.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood