OFF-Topic: Perfect Proverb for Tech Writers

Mary Sheahan mhs_tw at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 11:07:35 PDT 2011

Both are very appropriate indeed!  I'm going to post them next to these two:

"No great thing is created suddenly, any more than a bunch of grapes or a fig.
If you tell me that you desire a fig, I answer you that there must be time. Let
it first blossom, then bear fruit, then ripe n." -Epictetus, Discourses

and

"Less words.  Less crap."  -- Shtikl.com

Cheers,
Mary