FM and Knowledge Base Software

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Wed Apr 27 17:08:13 PDT 2011

Does anyone know of any (decent) Knowledge Base software that can accept content from FrameMaker? Perhaps through another program or process such as the Technical Communication Suite or ePublisher? Caveat: the cheaper the better and of course, extremely feature rich ;-)))))

Tech Support has created a Knowledge Base for our Dealers, but none of us are completely thrilled with it and we can't single-source anything from existing Service Manuals or other Service documents - which requires a huge duplication of effort.

Thanks, Alison

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation
Richmond, BC, Canada