individual topics in RH9 from FM10

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Wed Apr 27 18:45:53 PDT 2011

I am learning RoboHelp, and I am doing pretty well, but for one thing
that I just can't figure out.

I am generating WebHelp from an imported FM10 book. I am happy with all
my formats and navigation, except for some reason that I do not
understand, I cannot break topics at the Heading 2 level.

I have it set up in the Project settings (Pagination checkbox) but my
generated webhelp still has the Heading 2 content on the same page as
the Heading 1 that precedes it.

Strangely, RH9 is generating separate HTML files as expected - it is
just that the actual help shoves them back together!

I have wasted quite enough hours on the disappointing RH online "help".
It was fun exploring, but now it's getting late and I am getting
frustrated. Does anyone know what I am overlooking?

John Sgammato

Principal Technical Writer

Imprivata, Inc

Lexington, MA  USA