table of contents loses formatting....

Prithvi Diwanji prithvi.diwanji at druva.com
Tue Apr 26 06:55:09 PDT 2011

thank you, all.

sharon, your solution worked...

thanks to your help i have been able to fix most problems.

one niggling problem remains:

every time i generate the TOC, format the TOC styles etc in the reference
page, it works. now if i close the TOC file and update the book, and then
re-open the TOC file, i lose all changes i made to the reference page and
the TOC looks unformatted again. (it takes the formats and layouts from the
title page preceding it, i guess....)

can anyone help me fix this?

thanks a lot...