table of contents loses formatting....

Prithvi Diwanji prithvi.diwanji at druva.com
Tue Apr 26 07:53:14 PDT 2011

thanks.

yes, i can confirm that i did not do any hand formatting.

i created the appropriate tab stops using the para designer etc. i followed
the correct steps to format the TOC entries on the reference page.

what i am talking about when i say lose formatting is a total loss of all
changes made on the reference pages, incl changes to ChapterTitleTOC,
Heading1TOC styles ( done through the para designer).
the next time i generate the toc i get the images and layouts and everything
else on the title page file, which precedes the TOC file in the book. i can
see this because i can see a logo image there which was not present earlier.

the toc entries become plain text.

in short, the first time the changes made to the reference pages stick, the
next time (next update of book) they disappear and take on the formats of
the preceding file.