Linking Problem......solved

Eduardo F. Cidade Sr. ecidade at zoominternet.net
Tue Aug 2 13:50:06 PDT 2011

I think it was the "way" I used the marker

I've been using "message URL" to make the jump

Instead, on a "Hail Mary Pass", I used this:

openlink //jetblue.com/Docs/Manuals/jbdocs/MANUAL SUPPLEMENTS/Onboard Delay Escalation
Policy (ODEP).pdf

notice how it now reads "openlink" to make the jump....

.....and it works!.....what a lesson I learned today

Thank you to all who offered their assistance!  Much appreciated Fellow Framers!

On Tue 02/08/11 16:28 , Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com sent: