Spacebar Doesn't Always Create a Space

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Wed Aug 3 21:58:28 PDT 2011

You have Smart Spaces enabled ... this is how I want to use FrameMaker. This is how I avoid extra spaces between words.

You can disable this setting and then add extra spaces ... but that is not necessarily what you may want!

Also, to insert extra spaces when you still have Smart Spaces enabled, you can insert special fixed-width spaces using key characters - try "ESC space m" for example . This is described in the documentation ...