UPDATE: PDF Shared Review problems

rinch at Inficon.com rinch at Inficon.com
Fri Aug 5 05:12:14 PDT 2011

In speaking with my IT Department, I've learned that they have been having
problems with our network after a recently installed update.

We discovered that updating Acrobat for PDF Shared Review users (selecting
Help >> Check for Updates... and install the updates, then reboot) fixes
the new comments not posting problem.

I checked for the XML files as Lief suggested, and found them. My IT
department is looking at backups from the past few days to see if they can
find XML files that contain the "lost" comments.

Thanks!
Richard