Scripting for FM10

Judy judy at hypack.com
Mon Aug 8 11:42:59 PDT 2011

Fellow Framers,

I'm interested in learning to write scripts to run in Framemaker to
automate/eliminate some of those tedious, repetitive tasks that seem to
crop up.

I've been reading about Javascript on the W3Schools site and I found the
"Adobe Introduction to Scripting" document, which is a good start, but I
need more particularly about scripting in FM (I think).  In this Adobe
document, it states "Adobe provides scripting references for many
applications. The references are located on you installation CD.",
however I downloaded my software online. There is no installation CD.

Does anyone have information about this set of documentation? Other
recommendations for information to get me on my way?

Thanks for your help.
Judy Bragg
Technical Writer
HYPACK, Inc.