AW: Using large amounts of text files imported as reference

Maike Roeder roeder at squidds.de
Thu Aug 11 00:34:19 PDT 2011

Hi Linda,

do you mean text files or frame files? It's very easy to create a new
Frame file and to import many (many!) files  as referenced files in it.

Benefit: You can change anything in the original files for different
releases and your book with chapters (and referenced files) are the
same.
The numbering and formats will be updated after import or update in the
frame files (so you can control it with other templates)...

You need to update the book only for TOC and Index.

- Maike