FrameMaker graphics question

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Thu Aug 11 07:14:50 PDT 2011

Schmuel, you are on the right path, but it sounds like you clicked
inside the text box on the master page before you imported the graphic.
Click outside the text box before you import the graphic.

This is probably something you already know, but if this document is
designed for printing press, don't forget to make the background graphic
"bleed." Make it slightly larger than the page size-- typically 1/8''
extra on all sides, then set the offset  top and left to -0.125" to
center it. This allows for variance when the pages are cut, so that no
white border appears in the final print.

Mike Wickham