Can't get a pdf file from FM 10

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 10:55:14 PDT 2011

In addition to Stuart's list, the OS is pretty important, as is the
amount of RAM and free disk space.

For example, if you're running XP but haven't applied the Microsoft
HotFix for PostScript printers... that would be an obvious point of
failure.
Same thing if your "large file" doesn't have the temporary space on
the hard drive required to generate several sets of PS and PDF files.

Is the file failing to PDF at a particular point in the file, or at
different points, randomly?

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.