Cal Callahan calarts at san.rr.com
Sat Aug 13 13:16:43 PDT 2011

I'm using Windows 7 and Acrobat Pro. I'm not at work right now, so can't
check how much RAM & free disk space I have, but I'm sure there's plenty.

I tried print to file, print to PDF, save as PDF, print to pdf Cute Writer
(?), create pdf from Acrobat Pro, and probably some others I don't recall. I
sometimes would get the job option error message, but that seems to have
gone away since I created a job option called Standard1. I see a "file not
found" error from Acrobat Pro that presumably results from my opting to show
the pdf after generation.

Don't know about the font embedding or the job options setting for that, but
will check when I go back to work Tuesday.

It's a company computer, so don't know what patches have been installed, how
I would know if they had been installed, or if I can install the HotFix for
Postscript printers. (Do I need this when I'm just trying to save a file as
pdf?)

Thanks for your feedback and sorry I'm fuzzy on the details.

cal