FW: Responses to Can't get a pdf file from FM 10

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 15:21:00 PDT 2011

My $.02 would be because Adobe 1.) Builds features into its PDF
generators that no one else does, that allow expanded PDF file
capability and 2.) Frame and Acrobat can be pretty tightly integrated;
no other PDF tools let you do as much -- for instance, moving comments
back and forth during an edit cycle.

So long run if you use the tools every day and for high end work...
Acrobat tends to give you mroe bang for the buck.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.