More re responses to can't get a pdf file from FM 10

Helen Borrie helebor at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 14 16:20:12 PDT 2011

At 11:02 AM 15/08/2011, Cal Callahan wrote:

>Hmmm. Thanks, Mike. I will definitely check out those possibilities, especially since, whenever I print fron FM (or try to print to pdF), I get a notice that "Your font information has changed." The file still prints fine from FM, but maybe that's a clue to one of the situations you mention.

I had that error with FM8.  Finally I cured it by adding Adobe's font folder to my system path - in my case, C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Resource\Font.  Actually, I think I picked up that tip from someone on this list. ;-) However, whilst I had that error, it wasn't preventing the creation of my .ps files, which is the route I take for producing PDFs.  (It's the only way I have found to get bookmarks and proper cross-ref linkages.)

Helen