Is there a way in FM10 to exclude Newline from TOC?

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:10:57 PDT 2011

Good point, Richard.
In my defense I'll simply point out that at all of the last three companies I've worked for, the standard style was to include only the label and autonumber and not the text of the heading/caption/title in cross-references. Of course, if my current employer ever decided to join the trend to eliminate numbered headings, we'd have to change that practice, but the chances of that happening are very slim.

-Fred Ridder