Thanks re can't get a pdf from FM 10

Cal Callahan calarts at san.rr.com
Thu Aug 18 06:56:59 PDT 2011

Thanks for all your suggestions. I'm swamped at work, so haven't been able
to fully explore the problem yet. I am now able to print to a pdf, although
saving doesn't work yet. There appears to a be a problem with one of my job
option files.
I checked the other job options and made sure I wasn't printing to a Mac or
not checking Convert CMYK, then "mif-washed" the file (to use Art Campbell's
phrase). I owe you all more extensive and explicit answers, which I hope to
have time to research in the next week or so.
I would like to know how to get my Distiller window open when the job is
processing. Right now Distiller is an enigma wrapped in a mystery.
cal