Thanks re can't get a pdf from FM 10

Thu Aug 18 07:59:05 PDT 2011

Cal Callahan wrote:

> I would like to know how to get my Distiller window open when the job
> is processing. Right now Distiller is an enigma wrapped in a mystery.

You can open Distiller (before starting to create a PDF) from Start > All Programs. Exact location depends on your installation choices and the Acrobat and OS version.

If Distiller is already running, you can switch to it via the taskbar (or Alt-Tab), but it's unresponsive until the current job finishes.

As for job options, Adobe seems to move the *.joboptions files around with each release of Acrobat. Search your hard drive to find them all.

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom