Stupid question #843: Importing a SINGLE paragraph style from another FM file?

Everette, Dimi Dimi.Everette at Polycom.com
Mon Aug 22 05:42:56 PDT 2011

Dear Fred,

Thanks for attempting to make me look like an idiot. :)

I appreciate that you think your way is the only way to accomplish the task, but then, your step 3 mentions the Character Designer, which has nothing to do with the original task. My feeling is that copying a paragraph that you only delete later is a bit juvenile, but, hey, that's just me. I've never had a problem with my steps and I've certainly never screwed up an existing format by following my steps.

Sorry, gang, but it's early Monday morning and I just hate opening my email to find an insult.

Regards,
Dimi

Dimi Everette, Sr. Technical Writer, Video Information Design
6500 River Place Blvd., Bldg. 6, Austin, TX 78730  | t: 512.372.6988 | f: 512.372.7001

[cid:image001.gif at 01CC609E.D00F3AA0]<http://www.polycom.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CC609E.D00F3AA0]<http://www.polycom.com/company/news_room/media/index.html>

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information of Polycom and is intended for a
specific individual.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication, including any attachments without
reading or saving them in any manner,and you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.