Stupid question #843: Importing a SINGLE paragraph style from another FM file?

Ragnar Hanås ragnar.hanas at betamed.se
Mon Aug 22 12:24:07 PDT 2011

I´m using the Frame Script SuperImportBundle which does exactly what you ask
for. You can also import single formats as below:
ImpSelMasterPage (Imports master pages)
ImpSelRefPage      (Imports reference pages)
    * ImpSelPgfFmt (Imports paragraph formats)
    * ImpSelCharFmt (Imports character formats)
    * ImpSelVarFmt (Imports variable formats)
    * ImpSelTblFmt (Imports table formats)
    * ImpSelColors (Imports colors)
    * ImpSelXRefFmt (Imports cross ref formats)
    * ImpSelCondFmt (Imports condition formats)
    * ImpSelRulingFmt (Imports ruling formats)
    * ImpSelMarkerType (Imports marker types)

See http://framescript.natebus.de/index.php?navi=superimportbundle (in
German, but the script is in English). It is worth every penny if you have
Frame Script.
Ragnar Hanas, MD
Uddevalla Hospital, Sweden