How to enter Unicode Character in FrameMaker 10?

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Wed Aug 24 10:48:14 PDT 2011

Hi, Nadine.

I see that I've wandered into a larger question than I meant to!

Right now, I just need to find out the easiest way to find a special character in a Unicode font and insert it into my Frame documents, irrespective of whether they'll be translated into HTML.

mif2go is very powerful and probably does do what you suggest, but I want to learn the least complicated way of selecting Unicode characters for my Frame document even if I won't be using mif2go with it.

--Nancy