Table jumps to next page

Tim J. Slager TSlager at isdcorporation.com
Mon Aug 29 10:05:07 PDT 2011

Frame 10
Windows 7

I have a multi-page table that skips to the next page to start, leaving most of the previous page blank. The table is preceded by a heading. Both the heading and the table start on the next page.

-        Table is set to Start: Anywhere

-        Heading is set to Start: Anywhere

-        When I change the heading to body text, the table starts on previous page as it should.

-        All pertinent settings in the heading seem to be identical to those for body text...

-        Hold on...  If I clear the Keep With: Next Pgf for the heading, the heading and table don't jump to the next page. This doesn't make sense to me but, hey, it works.

-        I'm downgrading this inquiry from Help! to Why?

tims

Tim Slager
Tech Pubs
T 616.494.1373

ACI Worldwide<http://www.aciworldwide.com/>, 8436 Homestead Drive, Ste. 100, Zeeland, MI 49464, USA

[cid:image001.gif at 01CC664A.A90657C0]
This email message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or non-public information. The information is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this information by unintended recipients is prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author personally.