documentation best practices

Grant Hogarth Grant at Hedgewizard.net
Mon Dec 5 16:02:37 PST 2011

I think you are right about all of this.
It's marketing fertilizer.
If you have documented (via emails, memos) the risks, then you are
covered, even if the company is not.
Aspirational material needs that disclaimer that stock prospectives have
( and I don't think your boss will want that legalese....<g>)

Grant

-----