linking to large unsorted para lists

Robert Carel rcarel at accela.com
Thu Dec 8 14:20:25 PST 2011

I am creating links to a reference that contains about 600 unsorted heading 1s (my potential link targets). In FrameMaker, I have to scroll through the para list of unsorted heading 1s for each link I want to create. I have many links to create and it is difficult to scroll through the para list for each link. Any ideas on how to do this more effectively? Can I use a search to find the link target?

Robert Carel | Technical Publications Manager | Accela, Inc. | (925) 659-3267
Accela, making governments easier, faster and more accessible