FW: Adding reference images to paragraph styles

Laura Fergusson l.fergusson at codestuff.net
Wed Dec 14 02:34:10 PST 2011

Many many thanks to all who took the time to reply, especially Roger and Bethany who went far beyond the call of duty!

As I was wanting to apply new template styles to an existing template, I had to keep the new styles as closely based on the original as possible, to reduce the amount of post-editing required. So I couldn't go for the table option here.

I ended up creating two styles - one, a CautionAnchor with size 2pt and -12pt below the paragraph. The other was Caution - which had -30pt above the paragraph. The only post editing required is then to add in the CautionAnchor before each caution.

Hope that makes some sense.