Framemaker Version 7.0 (used)

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Dec 14 13:39:53 PST 2011

Hi Pradipta,

Are you buying a PC version? If so, I would recommend that you buy version 8
if you can find it, or at least version 7.2. FrameMaker 8 is Unicode
compatible, which you may find useful. Please let me know if you have any
questions or comments. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-659-8267