Cross reference links in FM and PDF

Theresa de Valence TdeV at bstw.com
Fri Dec 16 11:02:35 PST 2011

Frame 8, Acrobat 10.

In book with multiple stories, some by the same author, I’ve generated
an SIX (subject) and AIX (author).

Using “T” to represent the Marker, the AIX shows “AuthorName”T Page#, T
Page#, T Page#

Then I used Save As PDF.

If I then click on an author’s name in the pdf, I jump to the first
instance of author name. I would much prefer the link to occur on the
Page# area only. How can I make this happen?

Also, would you recommend colouring the area where is the link (i.e.
Page#) with the “standard” blue common to pdfs? This would show in
black: AuthorName and commas, with blue: Page#.

Also, how does one define the cross-reference format so that if there is
more than one story for one author a comma space exists after the Page#,
but no comma if there is only one story for the author?

Thanks,
Theresa