Figure numbers that span all chapters in a book

Laura Fergusson l.fergusson at codestuff.net
Thu Dec 22 00:24:51 PST 2011

Hi Doug

All I can think of here is to ensure that the Paragraph numbering for the book is set to Continue Numbering from Previous.

Go to the book file, select all files and right-click. Select Numbering, then the Paragraph tab.

[cid:image001.png at 01CCC083.2CD9C5E0]

This may not be the entire solution but it's all I can think of!

Laura