Question about some FM plugins

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 07:10:14 PST 2011

You are assuming that the missing registration that the notice is complaining about is a license registration. But it could also be that the registration in question is an entry in the Windows Registry, or a registration as a FrameMaker "API Client" in the corresponding section of the maker.ini file. Since you're dealing with plug-ins, my guess is that it's the latter. And if so, a further issue is whether the API Client registration is in the "all users" copy of maker.ini or the user-specific "overlay" maker.ini.

-Fred Ridder