Upgrading to TCS3 from FM9

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Tue Feb 1 08:04:46 PST 2011

I am considering upgrading to TCS3. I do not have any TCS or any RoboHelp now, just FM9. I also have CS5 Design Premium.

TCS3 includes FM10, RH9, Acrobat, Captivate, and Photoshop. I already have Photoshop and Acrobat in CS5. I am a little anxious about adding them again when they are working fine already.

It looks like a regular upgrade is $1299 for the whole package. I see no competitive upgrade deal or any upgrade that takes the CS5 into account. Does anyone here know of better deals on TCS3? I can wait awhile it the proce is likely to come down.

John Sgammato
Principal Technical Writer
Imprivata, Inc
Read how Imprivata Rated Strong Positive in the 2010 Gartner Enterprise Single Sign-On Marketscope! <http://mamail01.imprivata.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.imprivata.com/marketscope_for_enterprise_single_signon>