"[Violation] Annotations were found inside the BleedBox, TrimBox or ArtBox on the following pages" and PDFX/1-a standard

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Fri Feb 4 17:42:11 PST 2011

Yes, Jacob and his company does have a workaround. I unfortunately forgot about it.
Nonetheless, it is a workaround hack and it doesn't change the fact that Framemaker
does not yet currently have a fully and/or properly functioning method of getting
proper DeviceCMYK printing or PDF exactly matching any and all CMYK values specified
in FrameMaker or any non-EPS CMYK content placed therein.

	- Dov