thin black line on some images

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:52:05 PST 2011

I remember that thread you mentioned but I can't find it either...

So what I'm remembering from the thread is that it had something to do
with layers in the Photoshop file randomly appearing on the
surface....

But I also don't remember the fix because it hadn't happened to me.

What I'd try as a solution is either using an alternate format like
PNG or flattening the PSD.
An easy way to do this semi-automatically is with Dr. Brown's 1-2-3
script -- you can save your open PSD file in several formats and sizes
in one pass. http://www.russellbrown.com/scripts.html

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.