thin black line on some images

Bethany Lee bethany.lee at lakeshore.com
Tue Feb 1 12:24:53 PST 2011

Thanks for following up, Art. Here's the info:

OS: Windows Vista; 32 bit
FrameMaker 9
Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended (I have TCS 2.5)
RAM: 4 GB
I import graphics from PhotoShop and Illustrator by reference using the .PSD and .ai files; however, so far, I have only seen this happening to .PSD files
I print to PDF from FrameMaker, which distills it first
This thin black line is random. It does not appear on all images, and if I recreate the PDF, it will appear on different images than the first time I made the PDF.