Formatting of multi-marker indexes...

Jerilynne "MamaRed" Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 04:43:29 PST 2011

A plug for Frank's IXGen (pleased user)....I wish I had purchased it LONG
before I did because it cut development time for a variety of reference
documents by over 75%. Plus I had a client that was jumping for joy because
their clients had been asking for a series of unique "indices" for years and
the combination of Frame and IXGen was just what the doctor ordered.