Shortcut for "Repeat last"?

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Wed Feb 2 13:05:02 PST 2011

FWIW, in FM 9, at least, the Documents directory consists of:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker9\Documents\Character_Sets.pdf
C:\Program
Files\Adobe\FrameMaker9\Documents\frm_903_conditional_text.pdf
C:\Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker9\Documents\Getting_Started_Guide.pdf
C:\Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker9\Documents\MIF_Reference.pdf
C:\Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker9\Documents\UserGuide.pdf

For FM 7, at least, the document is available here:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FrameMaker/8.0/customize_frame.pdf.