FM grey GUI [WAS: Windows 7 - Snap]

Lou Martindale lou at pdma.com
Thu Feb 3 12:43:21 PST 2011

I agree, I agree, I agree with everyone's comments. When I upgraded to Frame
9 from 7 (I think) I was so disappointed in the gray color scheme and it was
so hard from my eyes to read. I even asked this forum if anyone knew a way
to change it. Now after using 9 for a while, my second complaint is the
small menu bar. I drag windows around between multiple monitors and if I am
not real careful in placement of the cursor it will open a menu, not let me
grab, drag and drop. It's the only program I have problems with so I know
it's not "user error".

Lou Martindale
Technical Writer/Web Master/Marketing Design
PdMA Corporation - www.pdma.com
lou at pdma.com