Sharepoint links in a Frame doc

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Thu Feb 3 07:59:43 PST 2011

Carol,

You are correct. I insert SharePoint hyperlinks in Word, so you should
be able to do the exact same thing in FrameMaker.

Here's how you do it.

1. In your internet browser locate the file on SharePoint.
2. Open the Properties for the file (not the icon, you have to use the
file link).

3. Select ALL of the Address: line from the Properties dialog box. Note
that the address will likely be more than the displayed two lines, so
drag down and through until you get all of it.

4. Copy the address and then paste it into your FrameMaker link.