framers Digest, Vol 64, Issue 4

Tori Muir tmuir at spot-on-creative.com
Fri Feb 4 14:50:00 PST 2011

PREACH IT sister!

Not only is the "Stalin gray" interface fugly and depressing (and much
darker than Adobe's other fugly gray interfaces), the whole pod/docking
behavior is incredibly time-wasting. Everything seems to want to glue
itself into everything else! Maybe it's a sign of having become a
dinosaur, but I find the cluttered multi-palette interface of v7 much
faster to work with.

Tori Muir
tmuir at spot-on-creative.com • 650.430.8674
www.spot-on-creative.com