Hyperlinking Between Frame and MS Word Source

Angela Akridge angela.akridge at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:35:13 PST 2011

Hi,

I know most, if not all of you, love Frame and would never consider using MS
Word. I too use Frame for most of my projects.

However, I have MS Word files that need to be maintained by other authors
(technical support), and these same files are used in my online help.

I basically have a "hybrid" help system that calls both Frame source and MS
Word source. I use WebWorks. The help output looks great, and a customer
can't distinguish the underlying source. However, I need to link
(cross-reference/hyperlink) between these two sources.

Is there a way to link from a Frame source (H1) to an MS Word source (H1)?
Since they are both proprietary, I think not.

Thank you,

Angela