Registration marks missing

Brad Anderson brad at frameusers.com
Mon Feb 7 06:15:35 PST 2011

Scott,

If the final page size is 11 x 17, you'll have to set up a custom page size (add an inch to both size so the final page size is 12 x 18).  You'll need the extra inch around the page to add the registration marks.

If this fails, try printing to PS and then distill instead of saving to PDF.

Do the registration marks now show?

Thanks,

Brad