Registration marks missing

White, Scott SWhite at alamark.com
Mon Feb 7 07:29:19 PST 2011

All your suggestions do not work for save as PDF with Registration
Marks.

But, when I use the print option with Adobe PDF as my printer it works.

Has anyone else run Save as PDF and gotten registration marks?

However, I was under the impression that printing to PDF is not the
right way to create a color "print-ready" pdf. Colors are all off.

Second, I have access to Frame on the Mac and I'm just wondering if it
would be safer to use that knowing I will get the color and output I
expect. This is our new company's first 1,000-page catalog and want to
avoid every pitfall I can.

Could I do this catalog in Frame 9, save as .mif 7 and open on the old
Mac version to do my color output? A thought.

Again, the color frustrations raise their ugly heads with Frame.

For those who may have missed:

Mac OS 10.6.6 running parallels, Frame 9.0 on Windows 7 Home Premium

Scott White
Manager - Content and Print Media
Belmont, NC - 704-398-5752

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use
of the intended recipient and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the
intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that distribution, disclosure,
printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited. Delivery of
this message to any person other than the intended recipient shall
not compromise or waive such confidentiality.  If you have received
this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the message and any attachments from
your system. Messages sent to or from this contact will be
recorded and are subject to archival, monitoring, and/or disclosure
to someone other than the recipient.