Adding fixed text to a single chapter's page numbering

David Millis David.Millis at DrakeSoftware.com
Mon Feb 7 13:03:48 PST 2011

Frame 7.2

My book begins and ends with chapters that use the small roman page
numbering format. All other chapters except one use the continuing page
number format of 1, 2, 3, ... The problem I can't figure out is I'd like
to use the following page number format for my Appendix chapter: A-1,
A-2, A-3, ... I've got a left and right Appendix master page using the
format A-# and the Format > Document > Numbering > Page property is set
to First Page # = 1 and Format is set to Numeric (14). Can someone
please fill in the blanks so I can use this page number format for a
single chapter?

Thank you,

David