FM9: Cannot save - File with odd suffix (.7DE)

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 06:57:01 PST 2011

The auto numbered files are temp files created (usually) by the timed
save feature.

The way that I'd interpret the error message though is that the
permissions are a little whacked and that you may need to run Frame
as, or from, an account with Admin privileges so that it can save the
temp files. I'm guessing your current account may not have high enough
privs....

If you can't save the FM file itself though, that would indicate to me
another privileges problem, but that may have to do with file
ownership...

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.