<$volnum> needs one numbering format in heading and different format in page number

LW White lwwhite5 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 14 19:45:54 PST 2011

Michael,

I completely agree. I would not like to have to represent the same information with two variables. However, if Frame does not allow for <$volnum> to have two different number formats, then my choices are limited. This template is not of my design and must adhere to the existing standard; otherwise, I would certainly advise the same numbering format in both the headings and the page numbers. But we work with what we have, not what we would wish.

Leigh