Translation cost comparison

Bill Nilson billnilson at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 15:26:34 PST 2011

Some translation houses charge extra for delivery in an additional output format besides the translated Frame files. Some years ago I had an estimate that included an extra 1K for a PDF manual but decided to create the PDF myself. In my case, it was for Japanese. If you're resourceful and it's convenient, you can install the appropriate version of Frame for your target language, get a native speaker to help you with the Frame menus, and create the PDF yourself to save the extra charges.

-Bill

Ampient, Inc.
Knowledge Is Power