Switch Master Page usage by use of Paragraph Tags

Theresa de Valence TdeV at bstw.com
Mon Feb 28 10:27:12 PST 2011

Hi Framers,

I used to be part of this list a long time ago, but something happened
and I never managed to figure out how to rejoin. Now, I’m having no luck
searching archives, so please pardon my asking questions you may
regularly answer. It’s ok with me if you direct me to an historical link.

I have old book (v7) where I switch Master Page Usage from landscape to
portrait by use of the Paragraph Tag , so I know that *once* I figured
this out correctly. I can’t use the old book as a copy for my new
document, so I have had to build this structure from scratch and I no
longer remember how I did so.

Here’s what I find:

On Reference Pages, there is a line:
Book Update (Yes or No): Yes
which holds a table carat whose titles are:
Paragraph Tag Name, Right-Handed Master Page (or Single-Sided Master
Page), Range Indicator (Single, Span pages, Until changed), Comments
Data are:
Heading1Port, RightPortrait, LeftPortrait, Until changed,,
Heading1Lan, RightLandscape, LeftLandscape, Until changed,,

Paragraph tags called Heading1Lan and Headin1Port have pagination set to
start at Top of Page.

What else do I need to do?

Thanks,
Theresa