FrameMaker search

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Tue Jan 11 19:02:43 PST 2011

Nancy,

Using the Wildcard function in your Find enter the following:

[0-9]in

That will find all of the instances.

However, FrameMaker doesn't replace patterns. So the replacement would
need to be manual. In my case, I'd save it as MIF, open it in Oxygen,
and do a grep pattern search and replace.

Other wise you'd need to do 10 search and replacements, one for each
digit in front of the in.

Scott