FrameMaker search

Ragnar Hanas ragnar.hanas at betamed.se
Tue Jan 11 23:25:08 PST 2011

You can do 10 quick searches: 1in, 2in, 3in etc, and then replace by 1 in, 2
in, 3 in.
I have done so on several occasions, and it doesn´t take much extra time
compared to one major search.
The other option would be to save as MIF, then open in Word.  However, when
searching in Word as you describe, can you insert the space correctly and
proceed by just clicking "enter" or do you need to do it manually?
Ragnar Hanas
Uddevalla Hospital, Sweden